This means that neither navigation systems nor other terminal devices with a motorcycle connection cable (DIN plug) can be charged or supplied with the usual power. Unfortunately, convenient charging of the motorcycle battery with a Can-Bus-compatible charger via the on-board socket is also a thing of the past. Not quite. For those who do not want to have this plug removed, we recommend the Wunderlich on-board socket. The operation of devices with DIN plugs is still possible.
The specialists for BMW motorcycle accessories have placed the on-board socket close to the steering head, in the front left below the tank, allowing for easy access and always within reach. Enabled is ideal storage for various items stored in the tank bag, omitting the need for long cables. A mounting bracket, included in the installation kit, serves as a solid base for discreetly attaching the on-board socket.
The electrical connection of the on-board socket made using the cable set is also included and is pre-assembled, specifically for the R nineT. This connects the vehicle‘s wiring harness to the on-board socket via standard BMW plug & play connections.
At a glance:
42040-900 – Wunderlich on-board socket – black – for BMW R nineT models (Euro 5)
- The on-board socket can be used to charge or supply power to devices with standard motocycle connection cables and DIN plugs as usual
- The on-board socket is easily accessible for devices in the cockpit area or those carried in the tank bag
- The motocycle battery can be conveniently charged with a Can-Bus-compatible charger via this on-board socket
- Easy connection via Plug & Play with pre-assembled cable set
- Scope of delivery: on-board socket, mounting bracket, cable set and mounting kit
- The motocycle on-board socket complies with DIN ISO 4165
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right of return – testing without risk
- 5 years warranty
The price of the Wunderlich on-board socket is 49,90 €*.
*Price may vary from country to country
Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 6 – 8
Telefon: +49 (2641) 3082-0
Telefax: +49 (2641) 3082-208
Prokurist / Leitung Produktmanagement und Entwicklung
Telefon: +49 (2641) 3082-600